Please check the website, Facebook or call the store for drop off dates and items we may not be accepting at the time.
Please note our additional store guidelines when preparing your consignment items:
- We do not accept drop offs or pick ups within 30 minutes of closing.
- Items must be clean and in-season (January-July reflects Spring/Summer, August-December reflects Fall/Winter).
- Items must be in like new condition meaning no rips, stains, missing buttons, animal hairs, odors or chipped paint.
- Any “No Thank You” items that you would like back must be picked up on your assigned pick up date or they will be donated and we can no longer honor a drop off with pick up.
- We do not accept toys or equipment older than 5 years.
- Items with multiple pieces or attachments must include all pieces.
- Items must function properly, with batteries, light bulbs, etc. as needed.
- Any infant items, toys or household items must meet current safety guidelines – we do not accept items that have been recalled.
- Any larger items must be pre-assembled.
- Any unaccepted items will be donated to local charities unless requested by consignor to be picked up.
- Any unsold items within 5 days of the end of the 60 day consignment period may be picked up by consignor. After that they will become store property and . It is your responsibility to track your items on Myresaleweb.com. If you do not pick up your unsold items prior to the expiration of the consignment they may be sold at a clearance price or donated so please contact the store if you know ahead of time that you will be unable to pick up your unsold items during this time period.