We do not accept clothing in trash bags and we ask that you do not use any sprays or fragrances on consigned items. Please check the website, Facebook or call the store for drop off dates and items we may not be accepting at the time.
Please note our additional store guidelines when preparing your consignment items:
- Items must be clean and in-season (January-July reflects Spring/Summer, August-December reflects Fall/Winter).
- Items must be in quality condition meaning no rips, stains, missing buttons, animal hairs, odors or chipped paint.
- Any “No Thank You” items that you would like back must be picked up within 2 days of being entered into the system or they will be donated.
- Items with multiple pieces or attachments must include all pieces.
- Items must function properly, with batteries, light bulbs, etc. as needed.
- Any infant items, toys or household items must meet current safety guidelines – we do not accept items that have been recalled.
- Any larger items must be pre-assembled.
- Any item that management decides will sell for $1.00 or less that cannot be grouped with other pieces for a higher price will not be tagged or returned.
- Onesies, books and small toys that are re-priced less than $3.00 will not be returned if unsold.
- Any unaccepted items will be donated to local charities unless requested by consignor to be picked up.
- Any unsold items within 5 days of the end of the 60 day consignment period may be picked up by consignor. After that they will become store property and . It is your responsibility to track your items on Myresaleweb.com. If you do not pick up your unsold items prior to the expiration of the consignment you may result in being charged a fee, so please contact the store if you know ahead of time that you will be unable to pick up your unsold items during this time period.