At any one visit you may bring up to 25 pieces to consign. We do not accept clothing in trash bags and we ask that you do not use any sprays or fragrances on consigned items.
Please note our additional store guidelines when preparing your consignment items:
- Items must be clean and in-season (January-July reflects Spring/Summer, August-December reflects Fall/Winter).
- Items must be in quality condition meaning no rips, stains, missing buttons, animal hairs, odors or chipped paint.
- Items with multiple pieces or attachments must include all pieces.
- Items must function properly, with batteries, light bulbs, etc. as needed.
- Any infant, sporting or kitchen equipment must meet current safety guidelines – we do not accept items that have been recalled.
- Any larger items must be pre-assembled.
- Any item that management decides will sell for $1.00 or less that cannot be grouped with other pieces for a higher price will not be tagged or returned.
- Onesies, books and small toys that are re-priced less than $3.00 will not be returned if unsold.
- Any unaccepted items will be donated to local charities.
- Any unsold items after 60 days may be picked up by consignor or will become store property.